Saturday, July 16, 2005

A's Birthday and Winner! footage

Today is Anneliessa's Birthday (my wonderful wife). I was sitting around waiting for her to get up so I could take her out for a birthday breakfast and got very bored so I messed around a bit with the video footage from a Boise Naval Base performace I participated in called Winner! * "Winner! examined our want of celebrity, fame, and recognition. Audience members were let in to the performance one at a time. Upon entering, they were proclaimed the winner, given a trophy, and congratulated. They were then led to a press conference where they could give a speech, or answer questions from the “press corp.” When the next winner came in, they were ushered into a reception area." *quote from Boise Naval Base web site Click Play for a little video snippet from Winner! a recent Boise Naval Base Show.

5 Comments:

Blogger Dev said...

I can't play this yet. Something wrong with a quicktime update and the server not being available. I will have to try later. I can hear the audio though. Wacky.

8:52 PM  
Blogger samuel said...

It seems many people were having trouble with the quicktime file I originaly posted...I have updated the file to a older version of the quicktime codec and now it should work for all !!

Even those with Win based machines :P

3:10 PM  
Blogger Dev said...

oddly... doesn't work in Firefox but it does in IE.

10:51 PM  
Blogger samuel said...

hmmm....odd indeed!
I have tested it in
Opera
FireFox
Internet Explorer
Mozilla
Netscape
for both Mac and Windows Platform
and in Safari for the Mac Platform
Seems to be working fine for me in all of these browsers.
Ehh What do you do?? only so much time one can put into such a silly video :p

11:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was a winner.

10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home